Pursuant to Art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Director of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences informs that:
I. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of the collected personal data is the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Poznań with its registered office at ul. Z.Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznań, phone no. 61 852 85 03, e-mail. email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the Institute).
II. DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail, by writing to the Institute’s address: Data Protection Inspector, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Poznań with headquarters at ul. Z.Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznań or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- 1.set up and use of the PIONIER.ID FOR ERASMUS+ account (legal basis: processing is necessary for the performance of the contract – Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- possible determination and pursuit of claims to defend against them (legal basis: legitimate interest of the administrator – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which is the pursuit of claims and defense against claims).
- ensure accountability (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which is to demonstrate compliance with legal obligations).
IV. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator processes the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, university name, position, index number, IP address.
V. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Personal data will be processed by the Institute:
- for a period no longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives resulting from the contract
- in the event of a complaint – for a period of 6 years or until the potential claims under the contract or other title are time-barred.
VI. DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data may be disclosed to authorized employees of the Institute, and may also be made available to entities authorized under the law.
VII. THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
VIII. RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
According to the GDPR, the data subject has the right to:
- 1.access to the content of your personal data and their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
IX. SOURCE OF ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data has been obtained from the entity with which the Administrator has signed a contract.
X. INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
Personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling, referred to in art. 4 point 4) GDPR, which means a form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person.