Administrator – educational institution: university, college, which decides about the purposes and methods of data processing
PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ System – an IT system that allows you to set up and use an account.
Personal data – any information that identifies or in combination with other information may identify the user, such as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP of the user’s device and information collected via cookies.
Processing – all activities performed on personal data, such as: collecting, storing, analyzing or deleting.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
User – any natural person (e.g. a student) who registers in the system or uses the system.
- The administrator of personal data, i.e. the entity that decides about the purposes and methods of data processing, is the home educational institution-university.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of a data processing entrustment agreement concluded with the Administrator.
- The PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ system performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- a) by entering information in the forms
- b) by collecting „cookies”
- Personal data is processed in order to set up and use the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ account.
- Personal data left in the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ system may be disclosed to public authorities or third parties who submit a relevant request, on the basis of legal provisions
- The period of data storage in the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ system will be processed in principle:
- until the service is completed, in particular until the account is deleted
- until the consent is withdrawn (if the consent was the only legal basis)
- until the legitimate interest of the administrator ceases to exist (e.g. the limitation period for claims) or until an objection is raised
In the absence of a prerequisite, the data will be anonymized or deleted.
- The person whose data is processed has the following rights:
- the right to information about the processing of personal data – providing information about the processed data, such as: purpose and legal basis, scope of the data held, entities to whom the data is disclosed and the planned date of their removal;
- the right to rectify – the possibility of correcting personal data in the event that it is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to delete data – the possibility of deleting data when:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- consent to data processing has been withdrawn and it was the only basis for processing;
- there has been an effective objection to data processing;
- the data will be processed unlawfully;
- compliance with the legal obligation;
- the data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- the right to limit processing – the possibility of requesting restriction of data processing when:
- the data is incorrect, then the processing will be limited for the period necessary to verify their correctness;
- data processing is unlawful;
- the data will be needed to defend or pursue claims;
- an objection is raised
- the right to withdraw consent – the possibility of withdrawing consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- the right to lodge a complaint – the possibility of submitting a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- The personal data that we process for the purposes of setting up and maintaining the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+account come from the data administrator, ie from the educational institution; university, college.
Cookies are small text files sent and installed on the device of the User browsing the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ system. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website, e.g. by remembering the User’s visits to the system.
Cookies used in the PIONIER.Id for Erasmus+ system include:
- cookies with data entered by the User